Darpan Children Garden | Rules & Regulations
- Admission tests are held in the last days of March.
- The payment of the fee for an application form does not guarantee admission into the school.
- No admission after 31st of July except in Nursery and K.G classes.
- Neat and clean uniform, School diary, ID Card, Books and note books with prescribed cover are must for every student. No student allowed in the school without above items.
- Reach the school at least ten minute before the school time.
- Only guardian will receive the ward from the school.
Admission Test in
March Last Week
No admission after 31st July
to receive the ward
Follow the rules
Students should bring tiffin from home
Keep fresh copies of text-books
P.T.M. necessary for parents to attend
Unique methodology to evaluate final result
- Give Tiffin to your ward in the morning.
- The school will arrange the diary and prescribed covers of books and note books. But you are free to arrange other items from anywhere. Compare the content/material of old and new books. School has no responsibility in this connection
- The examination and the highest monthly test scores are counted to the final result.
- It is necessary for the parents to attend P.T.M and collect report cards after clearing all the dues without fail.
- Defaulters are not allowed to check their answer books. They are not entitled to obtain their report cards and prizes.
- Fine of Rs. 5 will be charged after the last date of the month and no entrance in the classroom. After the 10th of the next month the name will be automatically struck off from the school register.
Summers : 7.30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Winters : 8.00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
Admissions are generally given in the month of April and July each year.
Photos | Events | News
Photographs: Events, Student Performances, Activities and Updates at Darpan Children Garden.